Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The words to an untitled song...

Try to guess what it's about!

+ + +

Came by today with a sad sad look on your face
And my mother answered the door and let you in.
And I've heard all the talk going down at school...
Tell me, boy, do you think I'm a fool?
I hate to say it man but it's the truth

Chorus:
Johnny, stand in the hall
I'm waiting by the phone for Paul to call
He doesn't have my number but he's getting it from Cindy

Yeah, and I don't know why, yes you are one good-looking guy
And it such a shame you didn't come around sooner
And it's true we got on well last night
Though you know we left that party tight
It doesn't seem fair, oh no. But it's right!

(Chorus)
(Instrumental)

So I guess it's time to say farewell
I do admit you're mighty swell but it's true what they say
About so many boys
And although that Paul is pretty cute
You're looking neat in those Cuban boots
What am I saying...

You're not my type!

(Chorus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home